Tuesday, January 22, 2008

It's Like I Was Sayin'

This piece from American Thinker echoes perfectly what I've been saying all along. About seven years younger than the author, I recall a hippy chick on the school newspaper lamenting the principle's blocking of ads for abortion clinics in the periodical. Always the last to know, it was then I had confirmed exactly what an abortion was, though I had suspicions prior. I could not believe such things were considered by good people ("good" being a relative term). And though the notion of "bad girls" had already begun changing drastically (early '70s), I knew of no one who had had the procedure. Considering all that has come along since in the realm of human sexuality in America (and the world), the heinous quality of the Roe v Wade decision has grown by magnitudes. Lord have mercy on us.

No comments: