This is a test post to see if I can actually still at least post new posts. I've been experiencing severe technical difficulties which are so far restricting my ability to post comments to Blogger sites, including my own from my desktop. Nothing else I do from it seems to manifest any troubles.
Should this issue somehow be resolved, I'll be deleting this post altogether.
In the meantime, I'm still getting comment submissions from someone who isn't signing their name. I don't know if it's Dan's troll or a lone wolf troll, but they're as stupid as feo's attempts are. I know we're all living rent free in his shit-filled mind, though he thinks we can't stop thinking about him. If he never posted again, he'd not even be a memory by the time two weeks go by. The most recent attempt suggested that Trump has pushed Canada to the EU, rather than the moronic marxist who runs the place acting like a moronic marxist Trump-hater. Those Canadians are a stupid lot (except for Alberta who's considering seceding from the hosers.
Wednesday, September 16, 2026
Test Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, I can author a new post, but can't comment on it immediately after publication. This here comment was submitted from my phone. I can't find anything which suggests a resolution to this problem and this latest stretch of frustration has been far longer than those previous. What. The. Bloody. He'll!
Any techies out there?
Post a Comment