Friday, September 04, 2026

Muslim Dan--Progressive Man*

 *"Man".  A word used very loosely in the title of this post.

There's a dude I've seen on YouTube named Dr. Zakir Naik.  This clown is considered to be among the top muslim apologists and lecturers on islam going today....at least I've seen videos of him where he's introduced as such.  He's arabic, speaks really fast, is condescending and arrogant, especially when responding to questions from students...especially female...and like so many muslims, always says "Peace be upon him" if he mentions the names of Jesus or Mohammad.  He likes to pose what he thinks is the ultimate "gotcha" question for his promotion and defense of islam, which goes something like this:

"Show me in the Gospels where it show unequivocally Jesus saying, 'I am God.  Worship me,' and if you can I'll become a Christian right now!"
 
Of whom are you reminded after reading this?  What this guy is saying is that Scripture MUST contain a verse in any of the Gospels where Jesus is saying exactly what Naik says it must in order for it to be true that Jesus is or has proclaimed Himself to be God.  Again, does this remind you of anyone you know?

Of course!  Dan Trabue, for whom nothing is true unless it is stated exactly the way Dan insists it must be.  We see this when the subject of Penal Substitutionary Atonement (PSA) is on the table.  Recently, he's again disputing the concept of the sin nature of each member of the human population.  As is common with Dan, Naik supposes that despite the several New Testament passages in which Jesus confirms His Deity, because He didn't say specifically, "I am God", Jesus therefore can't be regarded as God.  This is how both he and Dan operate.  Because Scripture doesn't mention PSA specifically, the concept is a false invention.  Doesn't matter how strongly Scripture teaches that very concept...how much the Epistle writers affirm the reality of our salvation and redemption being dependent upon Jesus's self-sacrifice on the cross.  It MUST say, "PSA" in order for Dan to accept that teaching, just as Naik must read "I am God, you must worship me" in order to affirm Christ is God.  

I haven't seen him take on Naik directly, but another YouTube "must watch" channel is that of a guy named Avery (last name still unknown to me), who can be found by tying in the KeyWords "Godlogic" or "GodLogic" or "God Logic" (not sure which is best).  This young man is an awesome witness and apologist for the faith and takes on muslms (mostly) but also Mormons and JWs.  He's referred to Naik by imitating him saying "If you can show me where in the Gospels Jesus (Peace be upon him) unequivocally says..." in an arabic accent.  He's really entertaining in how he does his thing.  But he's exposed similar Dan-like tactics in other muslims ("Dawah" people...those bringing others to a better understanding of the convoluted islam).  These include ignoring what was said as if it never had been, even though it was said mere minutes ago, equivocation and deflection, deletion (in the case of Avery and those he confronts, this happens by constantly talking over Avery and again, pretending a point wasn't already affirmed and confirmed).  They also like to pretend that Christians in general have corrupted Scripture...as Dan refers to one who cites exactly a verse or passage to have presented misinterpretation, or "your human tradition" or "your human opinion".

Dan's most recent post has in its comments section more comments of Dan quoting me out of context than there are comments of mine he didn't delete. All the tactics mentioned here are blatantly evident there.  There's even a response to Craig for a comment I don't see anywhere in the thread, nor in any of Craig's recent posts at his own blog. 

Anyway, it's the same old shit with that guy.  

NOTE:  At the time of this writing, I've been experiencing a problem getting my comments published at any "Blogger" blog, including my own.  Accepting that my old system is imposing issues upon me others aren't force to endure, I am wondering if others are having the same issue.  

NOTE:  So after posting this, I went over to YouTube to catch up on my Chicago baseball teams (they both won) and then I clicked on a GodLogic video, which I present below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ieh2NDbgn1E

If someone is unable to see the Trabue in this muslim Avery debates, let me know.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’ve had the posting problem as well.

Glenn E. Chatfield said...

Let's see: in Matthew 12:8 Jesus says "For the Son of Man [himself] is Lord of the Sabbath." If we go back to Leviticus 19: God says, "You are to keep My Sabbaths."
So if God calls them HIS Sabbaths and yet Jesus says HE is the Lord of the Sabbath, that's a pretty straight claim of Godhood!

Marshal Art said...

Indeed. It's one of several in which Jesus proclaims Himself God. It's not as direct as this Naik character demands it must be, but unless it can be proven verses as that which you present do NOT indicate Jesus proclaiming Himself God, then it's just another example of it which does so in a way Naik insists isn't direct enough to have any worth, value or truth.

This is exactly how Dan operates in demanding labels given by Biblical scholars and researchers to identify concepts presented in the Bible....taught by the Bible, though Dan insists a book can't teach us anything (same crap)...must appear in the Bible in order for those concepts to exist. It's lying.

Marshal Art said...

A new Blogger issue has arisen. Though the comments I submit for publishing will publish and appear, the comment box itself has shrunk significantly. When the comment is published it appears as it usually had always appeared, but prior to hitting hitting the "PUBLISH" button, the box is tiny. Sadly, there's no way to truly register a complaint about such things to Blogger and thus no way to know if they give a damn...which itself indicates they do not.

Anonymous said...

I’d love to see Dan use his right of self determination to relocate to an Islamic country for an extended period of time and see how that goes. It’s easy to form opinions about Muslims writ large, based on a tiny minority that appear to agree with Dan's liberal BS. In all likelihood, if the women are wearing the modesty garb, they’re pretty devout.

It’s hilarious to watch the ASPL cosplay in handmaids tale costumes instead of burkas or whatever.

Marshal Art said...

Craig?

Anonymous said...

Yes.

Jesse Albrecht said...

Hey Art,

This article really made my head explode. The author is even more disgusting than I expected:

http://signmovesreality.blogspot.com/2026/08/jesse-abhors-same-sex-marriages-because.html

I shared this link just for kicks and giggles.

Marshal Art said...

The author tells us far more about himself than anyone cared to know, and he does so pretending there's something wrong with you! Can we really expect anything better from one who hates so passionately yet pretends to be Christian?

Jesse Albrecht said...

Feodor has an ego bigger than Mt. Everest:

https://signmovesreality.blogspot.com/2026/08/the-difference-between-jesse-and-learned.html#comments

Does he honestly believe that I'm fazed by anything he says??? If so, he is even a bigger idiot than initially thought. He doesn't seem to realize that I actually have a life, and he isn't anything at all. Feodor can tell himself whatever he wants to make himself feel better about himself.

He needs to shut his asshole already.

Jesse Albrecht said...

I have more brains and use better sources than anything Feodor has got. My standards are so high, he could never even begin to meet them. And I don't care one bit if what I say makes him angry. He can go be angwy in his kitty corner all he wants.

Marshal Art said...

He's quite free to blather on at his blog I never visit, nor do many others. We'refree to ignore him as the insignificant poser he is. If I ever respond to anything he says at all (usually at Dan's Blog of Lies and Perversions), it's an indication of just how bored I am. More often I just scroll past his desperate attempts to impress and insult so I can get to Dan's lies and perversions.

Marshal Art said...

Yeah. He's all cowboy hat and no cattle. Well, and cow pies, too.

Feodor said...

I don't understand why I get to be the victim of all this trash talk yet Art Casper bans me from being able to defend myself. I don't deserve this treatment and would never do that to anyone else. Why are you guys doing this to me?

Marshal Art said...

This was just too funny not to post! Poor feo! Poor put upon feo! Just minding his own business and now the mean people are picking on him! Never mind how from his first appearance on the blogs he's postured arrogantly as the superior intellect over the rest of us rubes.

You've made yourself a victim, feo. Your constant arrogant condescension, sprinkled with all manner of false and unsupported accusations and disparagement, your typical attempts to submit comments with absolutely no relevance or connection to the topic of the post and of course, your childish flooding of our blogs with literally hundreds, if not thousands of reprints of the same nonsensical comment (and without any apology or promised to never again do so again) has rendered you persona non grata. You've only yourself to blame. If you wish to express remorse, repentance and a promise to behave according to standard principles of human interaction, make your case at your own blog, where you constantly rip on Jesse, or at Dan's, where you constantly rip on me, Craig and all others to whom you stupidly refer as "brutalizers, Judaizers, racists" and other examples of unjust name-calling.

Craig said...

This last comment from the troll is hilarious. It completely ignores his role in being "banned" from various blags and his regular falsehoods against others at the few places he's allowed to comment.

He's the Hamas of bloggers. Completely responsible for his own current situation, yet whines about how mistreated he is.

Marshal Art said...

It is to weep, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

If you could read for understanding, you'd recognize that this is certainly almost not actually a comment from Feodor. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think so.

Dan

Marshal Art said...

Really doesn't matter, does it Dan? Doe feo not insist he's beyond questioning? That he's justified in being an asshole and saying and doing anything he wants at the blogs of others? Is he not a condescending arrogant simp, forcing you to step up your game as a condescending arrogant simp to match his level of simpy condescension and arrogance? The answer to all is yes, so I don't care if it was him or someone else giving us an accurate portrayal of feo's low character and self-promotion.

It also gives me the opportunity to recount why I choose to spend as little time and notice of him and why he's made himself so unwelcome for so many people.

Anonymous said...

Well, it matters if you think facts matter. If you think reading comprehension matters.

Dan

Anonymous said...

You see this would be one of the larger points I have with y'all. I don't think you all are demonstrating a sound grasp on reading comprehension. Not that I think you're dumb or incapable of it. Rather I think your indoctrination tends to cause y'all to draw certain conclusions regardless of facts, or what a text does and doesn't say, or the intents of authors, or what's reasonable.

Dan

Marshal Art said...

It doesn't matter because the fact is that feo is a self-promoting scumbag who lies like you do with more flourish and what the comment presented aligns with the feo's character well enough. Moreover, feo himself doesn't matter, because he's made himself such that he doesn't matter to anyone who isn't an apologist for evil...as you are.

Marshal Art said...

Your "larger points" are just a false as your smaller points. Our reading comprehension is just fine. You simply don't like truth.

My "indoctrination" is the result of studying the doctrine of Christ. It causes me to see quickly falsehoods and sinfulness almost as soon as they appear, which makes dealing with you and feo quite simple and effortless.

YOU, on the other hand, are of the world and conform yourself to it, rather than to the Christ you pretend to revere and follow. It causes you to reject truth, facts and the clear teachings of the Father and the Son in favor of that which you find personally pleasing. There's nothing at all reasonable about that.

Jesse Albrecht said...

Comprehension of what?