Saturday, July 07, 2018

Notice to Readers

It is with great regret that due to the childish and petulant antics of a single immature and low-intellect troll names feodor, I have elected to engage comment moderation.  Using the control I have as administrator of this blog, I feel it best for all to deny him the ability to engage in his disruptive behavior.

feo has from his first visit been nothing more than a foul stench, bringing nothing to the table but arrogance, condescension, falsehood, hatefulness and profanity.   He projects his own faults and character flaws onto his discourse opponents, accusing them of all manner of sin when his positions are exposed for the baseless and flawed corruptions they are.  When it is clear his inability to mount a cogent argument against more logical, reasoned and fact-based positions leaves him exposed and facing his own inadequacies, and all attempts to present himself as the intellect his failure proved he isn't grates his sensibilities, he turns to attack the person who bested him so easily.  He's done this not only to those who've engaged him here, but those cited for support of the moral and logical positions he opposes.  He assumes a right to dictate as if this blog is his or as if he has some moral authority.   I have been accused of all manner of sin, such a racism and hate, without the slightest evidence or argument in support of the contention.

Yet for all his lies about me, I've continued to hope for civil discourse and some semblance of a cogent description of his opinions and ideas about whatever topic is being discussed.  Even as I have taken to deleting his comments due to repeated failures to act like the Christian he hasn't come close to proving he truly is, he still has been given the means to atone for his childishness, but like the infant he is, he prefers petulant stubbornness and psychotic antics.

So I feel I have no choice but to enable comment moderation until he finds it within his dark and unholy heart to at least pretend he knows what being a Christian is all about and complies with the terms under which he will always remain.

At present, there is a problem with this plan over which I have no control.  It is a technical glitch with Blogger, and for the time being, it may be difficult to post comments for the time being.  Supposedly Blogger is on the case, but if too much time goes by without the problem being resolved, I may switch to Wordpress or some other platform.  I actually have a Wordpress presence, though I haven't been using it at all.

It's too bad that such immaturity has come to this.  It's too bad that my openness and welcome has been so crudely abused.  I don't like deleting comments.  I prefer to let those with low character expose themselves for all to see, focusing on whatever point they choose to make if they have the capacity for doing so.  My rules have always been simple enough for even this simple-minded fool to understand and abide.  Now all must pay the price...another consequence I've always disliked, but with limited options, this is the result. 

Your patience is appreciated.

No comments: