Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Real Cuba

Visiting Carol Platt Liebau's blog today, I saw her post about Cuban health care. This was in response to the movie "Sicko", which apparently only shows the level of care afforded to non-Cubans. I went to the link provided there and spent some time checking out all the different offerings and thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to include the site in my Places of Interest section. So I did. The site has a section for useful idiots. I can't see how Michael Moorechipsandcandynow won't be given a place of honor on that section. Check it out. Check out Carol's blog, too.

1 comment:

Goat said...

Hey anybody that raises the ire of my favorite moonbat WASP, Geoff Safford, deserves a comment and a high five. You have another link and I would appreciate the crosslink.