Sunday, July 05, 2026

Is Another 250 Even Possible?

That would depend upon who's ideology prevails.  Will it be a Constitutional republic, informed and influenced by conservative (as in "actual") Christian principles?  I've no doubt the founding fathers were of that sort, even if altered somewhat by the passing of these last 250 years.  Today, it's referred to by the worst of our people as "white Christian nationalism".  Those lovers of perversion and criminality who appropriate the Name of Jesus, if they even believe in Him at all, simply to legitimize their marxism and hatred of the ideals of our Declaration of Independence and U.S. Constitution.  They call themselves "progressives", as if their brand of idolatry and deviancy actually "progresses" us toward a more perfect union.

While these reprobates pretend there's a threat to the nation from "white Christian nationalists" ("Christian nationalists" isn't enough for their fear-mongering...they're compelled by their constant racism to insist these "nationalists" are "white" only if they exist at all), there has been many examples of extremists from the left winning wicked hearts and vacant minds.  Socialism is seen by too many as a better economic system than the capitalism which has lifted so many out of poverty.  It's like these chuckleheads aren't even aware Venezuela exists, much less that it's been destroyed economically in a single generation due to the very system they think they'd prefer.  Every time I hear one of their beloved political geniuses speak, I expect to hear a laugh track.  And it would certainly help if there was one so that at least some of the stupid might be less inclined to take their constant lying seriously! 

And this is what's so disturbing and of such great concern.  It's not that marxists promote marxist ideology in country.  It's that there are so many stupid enough to buy into it.  And the result is the suffering endured by so many in this country is a direct result of the leftism which was already infecting the nation before the left got as extreme as it's become.  But what does the left do?  They dare accuse their betters...actual patriotic Americans...conservatives...of doing the damage.  And more stupid people buy in.  

So while the liars pretend there's such a threat to our nation of "white Christian nationalists", the real threat is the left.  It's been so for quite some time and has only gotten worse.  If it isn't reined in, we'll be lucky to get 25 years, much less 250.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1545926486941695

 https://www.facebook.com/reel/2508560359589002

10 comments:

Glenn E. Chatfield said...

I just don't see how GOP will win the next Presidential election. Between the Gross amount of cheating, SCOTUS calling illegals "citizens" and too may conservatives staying at home, and spineless GOP, it sure looks like this nation is doomed.

Craig said...

Possible, yes. Likely, probably not on our current trajectory.

Marshal Art said...

https://www.fitsnews.com/2026/07/05/multiple-instances-of-violence-mar-south-carolinas-fourth-of-july/#

Incidents like those described in the above link are another reason for my concern. They're far more common now than ever before and as we can see from the two incidents reported, there's a common theme which those in authority refuse to address honestly. Indeed, as opposed to what "progressives" like Dan and his troll would have us believe, these are what "thugs" actually look like, and sadly one race seems to breed them at a greater rate than other these days. That, too, is the result of leftist ideology (and not race specifically). Thankfully, we're beginning to see more and more push back against this behavior...calls for accountability...from people like Jason Whitlock, Brandon Tatum, Chad O. Jackson, the Hodge Twins and others. I've even seen a video from a black preacher wherein he says he's done with "niggers", and if I can find it, I'll post it here.

But really, what's worse than their behavior is, again, those who've enabled it and excused it as the result of something done to these people, which is a strange defense given how so many live a great deal of at least their formative years among only their own race. Brandon Tatum speaks of such in his own story, and I worked with a guy who said similar about his own upbringing. Similarly, and not untypically for many, when I was a kid there was only one black family in our neighborhood and we didn't hang with them because they were girls and girls were icky. Years later, I worked with a member of that family...a cousin, I believe...and I had no problem hanging with her because she was hot! But I digress.

No one should tolerate or excuse in any way the criminal behavior of any people of any race, but that's exactly what the left does with impunity...and they expect rational intelligent people to buy into it under pain of being labeled "racist".

I welcome other examples of the harm and decaying effects of "progressive" ideology, should anyone care to provide. No doubt, Dan is likely to pretend there are examples of conservative policies causing harm he will be woefully unable to support.

Marshal Art said...

Here's a video describing the pastor I had in mind. I'm familiar with at least one of the four presenting the pastor's video...Andre Williams...and he's as bold in his criticisms as is the pastor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8g-r0HGhwc

Lest anyone think this post is about black people alone...and we know who will try to make that argument...it is simply the first example of that which suggests our nation is in great danger from within due to having seen the FitsNews article in my inbox this morning. It clearly isn't the only example. BELIEVE THAT!

Glenn E. Chatfield said...

https://amac.us/newsline/politics/newsline/politics/the-democratic-socialists-war-on-america/
https://www.danielgreenfield.org/p/hamas-rioters-get-their-own-members
https://www.westernjournal.com/enemies-within-threat-communism-america/

Glenn E. Chatfield said...

https://www.frontpagemag.com/maryland-imam-calls-for-blood/
https://patriotpost.us/articles/128830-what-is-america-trump-and-mamdani-disagree-2026-07-06

Craig said...

Given the complete lack of viable DFL candidates, and the demographic changes, I can't see how the GOP doesn't win POTUS in '28 as well as maintain or improve our situation in congress.

As far as POTUS goes, States like CA and NY will reliably vote blue, yet there is ground to be gained elsewhere in the EC.

Obviously we need GOP control for enough time to deal with these problems legislatively as well as to shore up SCOTUS for the future.

I do think that there is a growing appreciation for the fact that crime is primarily committed by a very small % of the population and can be curbed by removing those people, and from black folks that their biggest danger is from other black folks.

We are also seeing (without knowing if numbers or videos are responsible for the increase) members of the Dindu tribe showing up and I think that there is an assumption that there are more Dindus than there actually are, and that most people don't see these people as the idiots they are (just like the sovereign citizen idiots). My bigger concern is whether or not having to deal with morons on the streets and morons in city government will push good cops out of police work entirely.

Yeah, we have problems and those problems have solutions. Whether or not the US will hold together for another 250 is unknown, but clearly possible.

Personally, I'd be hoping for Christ to return before then.

Marshal Art said...

These three links alone bring to mind the current catch phrase of the abjectly stupid and unGodly Dan Trabue: "white Christian nationalist". He brings this up as if this is an actual thing...a legitimate "clear and present danger" to the United States of America, while his own continue becoming more and more radicalized against all for which this nation stands. Thus, the true threat is "white fake-Christian anti-Americans", and Dan is one of them.

Marshal Art said...

I'm not sure the viability of DFL candidates is a factor. What is a factor is the intelligence, lack of allegiance to the nation, its culture and honor and morality among their constituents which is the real problem. One of Glenn's links mentions something like 250 governmental offices filled by radical socialists/marxists. They don't get there without stupid people voting for them.

At this point, I'm not confident in the character of American voters to make any wagers on the midterms or the general later. There just seems to be more and more stupid people as well as a problem with getting intelligent people to pay attention and actually vote. I just pray more.

Craig said...

Obviously voter engagement is a factor, yet as we've seen over the last two elections the leftward swing of the DFL is leaving many voters politically homeless and pushing them towards GOP candidates. For the engaged voters, there is always a threshold at which their current party becomes unsupportable.

For most people even stupidity has limits.