Sunday, April 12, 2020

Temporarily Interrupted

After the end of the week, I will be in a temporary living situation for about three weeks, due to our moving from our home of 31 years.  It's a bitter-sweet change in our lives for sure.  So many memories from that span of time! 

Once that three weeks ends, we'll be in our new digs for the next two years or so, before hopefully moving to warmer climes.  But during that period, my ability to access the internet will be restricted to only my phone.  At least that's the way it appears at the moment.  As such, this may likely be the last post until we get in the new place.  I've no doubt some...well...actually just one person...will abuse this situation and I was in doubt as to whether or not I would actually announce this whole thing.  However, I felt it might be a good idea for the normal, civil, actually Christian people to know why my engagement in discourse might be so minimal.  I've been considering getting a laptop, which would make things easier, but with the current situation I'd only be able to order one through Amazon or some such, and with the temporary situation that might not work out so well anyway.  So, I'll just wait it out and deal as best I can. 

Until then, behave. 

No comments: