Thursday, December 16, 2021

The Plague!!!

 Thirteen days ago, I felt the symptoms of what turned out to be the Andromeda Strain...uh...the Bubonic Plague...er...the Black Death...ahem...Covid 19.  Those symptoms were as follows:  headache all the time, fatigue all the time, mild fever most of the time, weakness and an aversion to food.  The latter was the strangest, given my normal fondness for eating.  I didn't lose my sense of taste.  Instead, everything I ate was followed by a foul aftertaste.  I could differentiate between beef, chicken and fish, for example, but it wasn't as enjoyable as it should've been.  I'm still dealing with a bit of that, and I hope that will end soon.  I have fifteen pounds to regain to get back to my overweight self.

In my adult life, I've dealt with Mononucleosis, two bouts of Pneumonia requiring hospitalization at least once, if not both times, and while still a smoker, numerous, almost annual bouts of influenza with bronchitis.  The last time prior to this happiness where I was sick at all, was about seven years ago.  At that time, I went to work each day but one, when I just couldn't drag myself in one more time.  I could barely talk enough to call in at call off, but managed to be understood.  With my schedule at the time, I had about four days to recover, which I did. 

In each of these situations, I can say with certainty that this malady was the least in terms of suffering.  That is to say, were I in need of the income I do not get when illness forces me to stay home, I could have gone to work and gotten the job done.  The coughing would've given me away if I couldn't suppress it.  Like that last illness seven years ago, I would have stayed the hell away from everyone the best I could.  Fortunately, I don't need the money so badly that I needed to put myself through it.  

Since this crap started in the final year of a most beneficial, productive and effective presidential term, we've been forced to pretend this virus is something far worse than it is.  In the earliest days, it was reasonable to treat the virus with great suspicion.  But it wasn't long before we learned the truth.  It wasn't long before we learned that Donald Trump made a most egregious error in calling upon the liar and self-promoter, Anthony Fauci, to head up his Covid task force.  So many should still be alive but for the the medical malpractice of Fauci, the CDC, the NIH and a host of other liars and crooks who've made billions on the deaths of fellow Americans.  Just the interference by these crooks as they denied live-saving therapeutics by which their profits would not increase caused so many to die needlessly.  In the meantime, these liars pretend it was vaccine-hesitancy which threatened the nation.

Basic understanding of herd immunity should have resulted in having all this behind us.  But the liars persisted in lying to the American people, demanding that the only way forward was to inject into the arms of all Americans drugs which not only do not perform as advertised, but actually cause great harm to so many, particularly the young.  They don't care.  They can't cut off all the profits being generated from forcing the nation to comply...or else.

So let's step back.  How did I get this?  It seems likely that I was infected by ten minutes with my brother-in-law.  There's no guarantee it was him.  It could have been 5 or 6 co-workers who all reported being sick about the same time I did.  With my bro, he tested positive and fears he passed it to me.  Unlike my bro, I was never vaxed.  That's right.  I may have been infected by a vaxed person.  HE certainly was!  His wife tested positive as well and she was fully vaxed!  While I was in the middle of this crap, my wife's boss tested positive.  HE was fully vaxed!  Of those 5 or 6 other co-workers, how many were vaxed?  I don't know.  I don't know who tested positive, but I know many co-workers were vaxed. 

So many people forced to comply with company mandates, compelled by the stupidity of Joe Biden who has been defeated in the courts with regard to his mandates.  My daughter was forced to get jabbed or risk her job.  For what?  She worked remotely because of this crap, and they had 70% voluntary compliance already.  30% were no threat to those who allegedly were now protected by their having been jabbed...except they aren't protected at all.  They're far more likely to be spreaders than the non-vaxed, especially those like me who survived the virus!  

That's the most egregious and sad aspect of this crap.  So many in positions of power, be they corporate presidents, political reps or governors or mayors, so many showed they have no balls to stand up to this fascism.  So many who have the resources chose not to do their own due diligence, but instead chose to line up like sheep and follow along.  So many people lost their jobs, their businesses their lives because moral morons dared to condescend and so many willingly allowed themselves to be pushed through the gate toward the shearing.  

There are so many ways to count how we've been lied to by the Fauci types, the Biden types and the Democratic party, and how many who should know better went along.  So many who let us down and continue to do so.

Now I come to the big question:  Am I "anti-vax"?  Well, I'm not pro or anti when it comes to actual vaccines.  There are reasons why rational people are hesitant to inject their small children with so many drugs at one time that have nothing to do with each individual drug as opposed to the forced inoculations of so many at one time.  But at least the vast majority of real vaccines are actual vaccines.  They are drugs formulated with bits of the actual virus to do what natural exposure does within the human body.  These mRNA "vaccines" are not vaccines at all and don't act like vaccines.  They aren't safety tested as actual vaccines have been.  I am opposed to them wholeheartedly, except for those elderly and immune-compromised who have nothing to lose by giving them a try.  Indeed, rushing them to market was for their sakes, not for the mass injection into the arms of all Americans.   But Fauci needs his cash.  Big Pharma needs their cash.  The CDC, FDA and Big Pharma all need to get theirs and to hell with the lives of Americans.  So yeah, I'm "anti-Covid-'vax'".

I'm gonna leave it there.  I've only scraped the surface of all which disgusts me regarding this issue, and the growing contempt I have for those I know who have bought in and for the harm they risk in doing so.  I can't stand it.  I'm so glad I got sick.  I'm so glad I never got the jab. 

3 comments:

Craig said...

I'm also recovering from the plague and feel very much like you in that I could have sucked it up and gone to work if I'd needed to. Fortunately I didn't. This notion that you are somehow cured based on the passage of an arbitrary # of days, seems strange to me.

But, now I've got plenty of "immunity".

If Trump was solely responsible for every single death while he was in office, wouldn't that make Biden solely responsible...?

I saw an interview with trump where he gave some excuses for not firing Fauci, not particularly impressive.

Marshal Art said...

I don't know that it can't be estimated correctly as to the typical span of time for any virus to work it's way through a person. Of course, I don't trust a damned thing they say about THIS particular virus, and that's for sure.

I was doing surveys with the Cook County Health Department, and I was sent a link to get some sort of "certification" that I'm "over it". It wouldn't accept any of my email addresses on the basis of some format issue. Oh well.

I hole Fauci and his organization solely responsible for the deaths during Trump's term, due to his willful negligence with regard to therapeutics. That is, all deaths not attributable to governors like Cuomo.

I'd love to see that Trump interview, but I already don't accept any excuse for hiring and not firing that little asshole. The whole thing seemed out of character. It seemed he was trying to placate his detractors, which he should have known was a futile exercise, given the low character of his detractors.

Marshal Art said...

BTW...glad to hear you're over it.