Friday, December 27, 2019

Sidebar

Before I get into the list of "suggestions", I just have to post this laugher from the troll with my commentary in italics:

"Marshal, I have no respect left for you whatsoever.(This from a guy who's never demonstrated the least bit of respect for other blog visitors since he first darkened the blogosphere by his presence!) Sheer pity is all I have left.(I'll have to seek professional help to get over it, I'm sure!) That you are this committed to bare faced lies reveals the abyss of corruption you have crossed away from whatever substance of christian faith you have ever had into a false and wicked and brutal abuse of your own conscience.(Yada, yada, yada!) I am aware that fear is the deepest fuel of your identity.(I'm all a tremble!) A very trivial example is how you have posted four times on your own site over the last year on my plan for major reduction of gun violence. And yet still cannot honor your word to stop screening comments.(My "word" is of recent expression.  That is, two posts ago.  Until then, I had no intention of ever allowing a comment from this putz ever again, nor had I suggested I might without him finally producing his "plan".  Now, I have yet to get to that point wherein I stated I would allow him.  I'll post my condition later.) Bizarrely you have not realized in all that time that blocking me has done nothing to keep me from affecting your ideas and anxious, porous defense of your posts.  Bizarrely you have not realized in all that time that blocking me has done nothing to keep me from describing your brutalizing habits and bad dishonest biblical knowledge both here at Dan's or at Craig's.(I'm well aware that you bore others at their blogs with the same crap that winds up in my spam folder.)

You have only deepened your daily practice of diversions, dodges, denials, prevarications, lies, corrupt myths, and bad faith.(Sez you.)

As such, you are poison to the practice of the love of Christ.(Sez the defender of sexual immorality and the murder of innocents.) And I am done with you.(How will I live with this on my conscience?)

I wish for you in 2020 a conversion; that you take up the journey of following the living Christ(Wow!  That's exactly the prayer I've prayed for you from our first meeting on these here blogs!  Cosmic!)

So here is what I said with regard to allowing comments by feo:

" Once I'm finished, I will then disable Comment Moderation (because it's a pain in the ass), and feo will have the opportunity to engage in civil discourse."

Here's a little hint, sad troll:  I ain't finished.

No comments: