Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Technical Error Corrected

 It seems Glenn is not the only one for whom posting comments here is a problem.  Sure, I get a ton of attempts by Dan's troll and they show up in my emails (spam folder) like most do.  With Glenn, and now it seems, Dan, I do not get email alerts for some reason.  This means I'll have to try to remember to check the list of comments collected by Blogger, which I did.  I waded through all those from the troll that I won't publish and went back to early in the year.  The earliest comment from Dan (there were only a handful---maybe five in total) showed up on Oct 2.  I've gone ahead and published them all and apologize that his comments didn't see the light of day.  Now they are basking in it like most others.  I'll be responding to them all should I feel a response is appropriate and Dan can take up any conversation from that recent past if he so chooses, and I'll engage.  His last two comments are in the thread preceding this post.

No comments: